Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY SONGS PLEASE

A few days ago I realised why my blog didn’t show any comments.

Coz I had done some silly setting on it….where I had to moderate it. Little did I realise that it wqasnt going to reach my mail account but be on the blogger homepage.


Any way …now that’s out of the way lets get back to what I wanted to write today…which is again nothing.

There are somesongs in this world that can lift you up on a bad day …and there are those that can make you feel even sadder.

Right now it’s the latter that’s happening.

I’m trying to cheer myself up. But I don’t seem that’s going to happen if music like this keeps playing. Why don’t people understand that I really don’t want to hear stuff that’s morose and sounds like a “I am going to kill myself” song.

HAPPY SONGS PLEASE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
"A"ustin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.