Friday, March 02, 2007

2.43

It’s like 2.43 ( on my home computer)….and I don’t know why am I awake….

??

Been playing this game on zapak.com “caravan toss”…….seems pretty interesting (my best score was 354.19 mts

(well …..you gotta play the game to know how addictive it is )

Ne way …the reason I came to ramble was that I remembred what piyush said to me today

“you should write stuff when you maarofy nights …..some crazy stuff is always the end result”…………….welll I didn’t need quote him …coz I don’t really remember his exacts words ( but heck who cares ….thats what I choose to retain in my memory….and in this blog post)

Planning to buy myself an MP3 player.

I’m not the ipod freak …so I’m game for any MP3 player…so long as it has FM and MP3….i don’t care what the fuck it looks like

Looks don’t matter ……..(ok …now that’s a really big statement there ..worthy of another post )

Who am I kidding ……I never kept this blog organized …and never will.

I once got criticized for using too many dots (…..) ………and brackets ( )

But somehow I think that’s the way I prefer to write …..if only I could write copy for ads like I do here …..

If only the world were square …so that I could live on the edge

If only chickens managed to cross the road ….without people making a million jokes about the act of crossing the road

If only I could tell her how much she means to me ….with that hint of doubt she thinks I have…

If only I could stay awake night and day …….more time to make hay

If only I could sell my radio and film scripts ….I’D GET RICHHHH

*just remembered about this cartoon character who I don’t remember seeing too much of …RITCHIE RICH……….:-) ……so cool if I was him …naa?

1 comment:

phantasmagoria said...

if only Blondes weren't considered stupid...
oh btw Richie Rich was blond!!!
and the one sure cool thing bout being him would be DOLLAR! (his dog and the dough, both!)