Thursday, April 12, 2007

wasssaaaaapppp

Lack of inclination to write has bitten me lately.

Much to the dismay of a few, I shall write, as I like. In the past, may have pulled my leg on the way I write …and frankly it doesn’t dither me.

I think this place is somewhere where I can write whatever I want …let it mean whetever it wants to.

Coz I don’t have any client servicing person telling me that “this” word isn’t right …..it doesn’t mean whaht it was to…..or that it wont be understood.

If you don’t understand what I mean ….err…well maybe you should reading right here


For those few who are still around …there’s not more to look forward for in this post.

Keep it simple.

Yes…that’s a dictum, at least these days. Just keep it plain simple.


(ok I took a writing break ….so that’s explains the unconnected shit)
cheers …..J

No comments: