Monday, September 29, 2008

Twisted

Here yee Hear yee

Time for a rant or something else as good as free

Let’s try to post a rhyme this time

Let’s try to see if I can go on

Pretending that I actually care for what I write

Pretending that this is like (ahem) a beautiful song

I know that this post is really off, what you’ll normally see here

I know you’re wondering why

I know this is going nowhere

Heck…so are you and I

Was thinking of listening to a song as I write

But decided that it’s best not to fight

The silence that once was here

Was thinking of writing something that makes sense

No I’m not crazy and no I’m not queer

And if you’ve been paying attention

I’ve broken the meter

Time and again, as I go steadily on

It’s time to let the odd words loose

It’s time to end this twisted song

1 comment:

Unknown said...

not bad...to read something real log onto www.whoturnedoffthelights.blogspot.com