Friday, August 26, 2011

.

It’s tough to write a blog. I’m not being all philosophical here. It just is.

At any given point in time, there’s more than one thing in my head. So to really pinpoint something worthwhile to talk about is hard.

And then there are out-of-body factors. The constant keys being forced into submitting words, by the copywriter sitting behind me. Random videos fuelling random thoughts that play on the art director’s head and screen right next to him. A servicing guy who’s always talking/arguing/theorizing/pretending to socialize with life, in some other corner. A business head’s muffled words coming in through his glass cabin. People playing tt to get the balls off their head. And the general distraction of a video I’ve been successfully been trying to load since a long time.

I’m on a full stop again.

Breaks don’t help when I’m writing my blog. I get distracted easily.

.

1 comment:

Noodle said...

that's coz A knows not.