Monday, June 25, 2012

SMSme


There’s facebook, gtalk, whatsapp and regular sms.
And between all of that, there’s work, there’s music, there’s life. 

So ,how much more can a man type, to communicate?

I’ve been accused of being a violent SMSer.
Someone who can’t keep his hands off his phone.
And one who NEEDS a reply to everything.
But I like keeping in touch. If not physically then at least via a communication device.

Is that such a bad thing?

I am guilty of picking out my phone in the middle of a conversation.
In the middle of a movie.
In the middle of a joke.
But a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.

It’s like being batman and not replying to the bat signal.
(ok maybe not… but you got what i’m trying to say)

We all say shit things like ‘opportunity knocks only once’.
What if opportunity decided to sms me instead and I was busy ‘not’ looking at my phone?

Opportunity: “Sms me your address, RIGHT NOW in the next 7 seconds.  I wanna come visit.”
Me: ~currently unavilable coz I’m busy walking on the road and not looking at my phone~

No comments: