Thursday, February 09, 2006

Of moods and party's

I really am not in the mood of writing a post today ……like it has been for the past few days. May be a major reason behind that is I haven’t yet exposed people to the blog. Or maybe I just don’t want to pen down any thing at all.
Which brings me to asking myself 'why do I attend parties when I don’t feel like being in a “party” place?' . I shot down the idea of attending one such party. But ended up going for the party anyways. Which- might I add- doesn’t turn out to be half as bad I thought it would. There is always some learning to everything that I take up.

Like in this party I attended. Most of the guys were from Xavier’s but to my surprise they actually fancied Hindi numbers when it came up to me ……..and a few others playing on our guitars. The other thing I learnt is that I tend to bear with people who are just beginning to play the guitar, even if it means allowing them mercilessly murder some of the popularly known songs.

so be it ...............more the party's .............. more the learning's.

No comments: