Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Nth time

For the Nth time I’ve thought of it today
But I still don’t know where I want it to go.
A part of me says it’s all O.K ……But who knows!

The feelings just there …I’m still wondering if I really care.

Being confused is good I’ve heard
But that doesn’t dither me.
The passing phase is all a blur
But I try real hard to see.

There’s always something out there……waiting to be explored.
I won’t be the first one I am sure
But then again who cares about them.
Cause it means much more to me. I’m sure.

At times I feel there’s a lot
between the lines for me to dissect and read.
But at times it feels what I read is not right
And what’s right I do not read.

Being subliminal is not how I do it.
………nor how it was meant to be.
And for the Nth time I’ve thought of it …AGAIN
And I shall see where this day takes me.

No comments: