Sunday, August 13, 2006

Being vague

Touch your head ….
and keep your hand there.
You look stupid. And you don’t need me to tell you that. Maybe someone’s out there, next to your window, wondering what the fuck your doing.

Abuses…
….ive been giving a lot of them ….as adjectives …nouns and verbs
But I think I should stop …will try to stop ( ghanta )

Contemplation ….
On what I want to say …or do …..or say again
Not knowing what I am going to write next
Trying not to make sense ……

I don’t need to try hard ….do I ?

Vent it out …
Well ….speaking about anger.
But I don’t have such anger ….so ….lets leave the venting for some other time.

Trying again…
I make as many grammatical errors I can …and to confuse the shit out of you
Have I succeeded?
Have I ?

No!!
I’m not drunk ….or high…or whatever
But I just want to type

Inconsequentially , futility, alliaceous, goosander
( ok I don’t know what they mean … but you could check out www.dictionary.com )


I might just be loosing it

MIGHT
Mightier
Shmtier ………………………….Phbbbbbbbbt!!!

No comments: