Thursday, August 24, 2006

blah blah.......blah

Its been a while, or so I feel, since I have written anything.
But somehow I don’t feel the urge to write.its like the tenth time I must have said this. Not only to myself, but also on this blog.
I began to read this book “The Fountainhead” …but somehow I have not been able to finish it yet. Its more because of my laziness, or so I feel.
At the time I began reading it, I wasn’t working. So whenever I got to actually opening the book…I fell asleep. Its been like this the day I have got the book.

So I finally decided to get some reading done ……..IN THE TRAIN.

Needless to say ….i dunked that idea too.

We all know what the local trains are like ….so I most certainly cant enter a train in one piece….let alone READ!!!

Going off tangent
Just wanted to say …..what’s with double meaning talk
Does it put off people….or is it dope for a good joke
I don’t get the difference…..so shall continue with it ….regardless of who gets offended

I just realized that most of my posts…are random thoughts that come to me head.somehow I cant stick to one topic at a time. My brain just keep going on, faster than my hand can type. Just a while ago I almost annoyed the people around with my furious typing. Cant help it man…..just so much to type.

I’ve not touched my guitar for many days …..and when I mean many …I actually mean four.
In retrospect……there were times when I could not study …if I didn’t take the guitar and make some noise in a day. Those were the days

And as I say this ….some guy sitting opposite me has started playing the song “time of your life” …by GreenDay

Nostalgia

I don’t really know
Maybe

But I can’t really tell

Time seems to be moving faster than I expected it to.
Seems like yesterday that I was at my earlier college NM ( opposite mithibhai ….i still don’t know how to spell it right)

Ahhh NM
Had many crushes there ….but I am so glad that nothing worked out
There’s an age old theory …everything happens for a reason

I’ll never know the reason ..but I know there’s one out there
I think I should have an abrupt sign off for a post like this ……maybe…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

everythign happens for a reason..but it's not always teh reason you think it is!
Arundhati

Anonymous said...

hey been readin n visiting ur blog quite often now..n everytime i leave really impressed...your writing has a style..the one that reminds me of Chaufield.in catcher in the rye..u must persist with it..n hows rest ..hope alls fine..bye.tc. my regards to Arundhati aswell.chao
Piyush

"A"ustin said...

well ...you really dont sound like piyush ....

but then again ...i have no other way to find out

so till i do ...i ashall safely assume that you are

ne ways .....i dont know Chaufield or any of the books this person has written

so if your pulling m,y leg on this one .....i'll say lol to that

rakshitdoshi said...

why do you put in so much of effort in trying to be different about writing... if you dont want anyone to ubndrstand anything then just type gibrish na... but well i guess you have your share of fans too.. so you go guy... all cool otherwise?... thought our trip should have influenced a post or three... whens that happening?

"A"ustin said...

ya ...believe it or not ...i actually came to my computer thinking i will write about the trip

but that plan too got screwed once i sat on my chair

what difference does it make...anywhich ways?