Monday, September 11, 2006

Incomplete

There are days when I end up writing shit. I look back and wonder…if it really was me writing that.

But I know it is

There’s no denying it. I go through these weird phases throughout. There are no explanations to them, they just are.
There has been a lot happening lately, nothing that I can bore most of there readers here with….except….

Anyways!

I’ve just been distracted by some people in office…so again I have lost my trail of thought ( or is it train of thought…sheesh ..i’m so bad at this …and I CALL myself a copywriter….or at least the job profile says )

And so I shall keep this post for some other time ….when there aren’t any distractions at office

bye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

write something new... we're waiting to read more.

"A"ustin said...

see...... this is what i dont like

people writing under the guise of being "anonymous"

and to make matters worse ...you go ahead and say "we're"

i wonder...there's actually more than a single person ...at any given time ..."waiting" for me to write something new!!

please reply .....and if you so wish..."anonymous" tell me who you are

Anonymous said...

'we're' was cause of the assumption that besides me someone else also reads this blog.
and no, somtimes it's best not to tell..
lets just leave it like that shall we?

Anonymous said...

WRITE SOMETHING NEW...
OTHERWISE YOU WILL LOSE THE LITTLE READERSHIP YOU HAVE..
HEHEHHE