Friday, September 08, 2006

Again

Justify the means to wake out of this fury. Take a platter and make it a rope. Just do the things you want to do. the things that trouble you as you go mad. Wondering what your trying to say. Knowing all too well that it means nothing. Its on says like these that I don’t know what to say. What to make sense of. I am again at that same “raped” state of mind. Its funny how often these days come. Its beginning to bother me . knowing that I don’t exactly know why this is happening. I want some reasons that I can convince myself with. Come one …someone tell me why.

Ive always been saying that sometimes one dosent need an explanation …but I want one now. Or at least I think I do. If all this seems like gibberish ….well it is.

I don’t know what I am typing. Just putting my hand on the keyboard and letting it fly. Fly like it has never done before….fast ….fast …faster. Stopping for just a brief moment ..just to see the people around the office ….and wondering what do I need to do next, to prove my worth here.
Have a fight with someone.
Sit alone …and come out with something that I would be proud of
Look into space …and be tagged as the one who dosent do anything.
I really don’t know
I really cant say
I really don’t know whats happening man

I know I am pissing off the few people that do come to this blog
But I really am just venting out my anger
Anger that I cant explain ….

And if I do …I don’t think its going to make any sense all together.so I’d rather not say a word

Lord I pray …that I don’t see many days like these
Amen

No comments: