Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Finally.


(As written by me on my cell phone on Sunday night, before i went to sleep)


Today i had the best time ever, with my guitar. I think i played for like two and a half hours, collectively. And i now regret not takin a video, or at least a sound byte.

The moment has passed. It'll never come back.

How many times have we not lived in the moment? Do we not realise that this very moment, as you read these words on my blog, will never come back again? Have we not realised that the mantra 'now or never' holds true, for everything we do?

Ok. I'm suddenly gettin heavy headed. Maybe it's all the writing. Or just the cold i've been troubled with, since last wednesday.

Dejavu. This has happened before. This has happened before.

I'm writin this post from my cell. And i'm determined to ramble on for two thousand two hundred and thirty one characters more. Just coz i can.

Am i self centered?
Should i not be?

Sleep sleep. Where art thou? The farm's ready, where the fucking plough. To be or not to be, is the question, they say. Can you really bear my rambling, or you'd rather learn pottery with clay.

I rhyme a lot.

And i frankly don't kno if that's a good thing. Or a good thing.

Let's take a break here. I've spoken for too long. Let's talk about you. Do you like angels? Do you think you can be one? Would you learn the drums, given a chance? Is there a song you really hate? Are you also suffering from insomnia? Is it that time of the month for you, even though you're a guy? Have you had too much to drink lately? Do you like apple pie?

Feel free to answer these questions. If you've got the time.

Have you ever tried to put words to the sounds that are emitted from your bedroom fan? Mine's sayin 'here there here there here there' x infinity.

Tsk. Now i can't seem to stop with the 'hear there'

a thousand more characters to go. I can do this. If only i had so much dedication to everythin i set my sights on. I actually think i do. But i really don't kno.

I keep contradicting myself. Dejavu. Again.

Now my hands hurt. Ouch. Maybe i should cut this short. There goes the dedication out the window.

Yawn. Aah. Sleep. Finally.

5 comments:

phantasmagoria said...

Do you like angels? Yes of course.

Do you think you can be one? Don't think so.

Would you learn the drums, given a chance? Everyone has always had the chance. But I still haven't taken mine.

Is there a song you really hate?
Can't pick just one. And then just in a flash i remember "say na say na"... although i don;t know if i HATE it. I'm pretty certain there is a list somewhere inside my head.

Are you also suffering from insomnia? Mostly sleep really well. So well, that even my alarm is ineffective.

Is it that time of the month for you, even though you're a guy? NA

Have you had too much to drink lately? Nope.

Do you like apple pie?
Slightly warm.Love.

"A"ustin said...

there's certainly a lie in there, somewhere.


lol.

:-)

(Thanks for commenting though, i was in some weird zone when i wrote this )

phantasmagoria said...

You think i'm an angel, don't you? =)

Nidhi said...

Abt the moment, u contradict yourself: if you would have recorded you playing what you were, that moment that you lived in, its glory in your mind, may have changed, it may never be the same moment again. You've lived it to the max in ur head by playing so well!

I also want you to know that i believe in angels, my thoughts go around in circles esp in the night and I like apple pie if its warm esp with ice-cream. BUT I'm off sweets. ;)

Keep writing, I like! :)

O n i HATE an Atif Aslam song called "tera hone laga hoon"

"A"ustin said...

...and i love singing 'Aadat' (Specially after a couple of beers)