Tuesday, January 24, 2006

MooDs et all

There are days when u just are not in the mood. You are in two minds. One seems logical and the other ballistic. You want to rationalize with yourself but fail to do so. The options in front are few but the questioning that goes on is mind boggling.

Like yesterday when a few of us met up at college for a project (….shmoject ) meet. We all had all the free time one could ask for but most of us couldn’t decide where to ‘WASTE IT’. The conflict that I experienced was not that of where do we go but why are we not utilising this time to do something constructive……………as I type this out the feeling still lingers.
I could very well be the one to invent time travel but instead I choose to be in front of my computer typing something that is just a creation in print.

But then at times I also feel that I am running too fast ……….being too ‘BUSY’
I guess that its just the Monday (…….err…I mean Tuesday) blues.

Does anybody have a cure?

No comments: