Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Go ahead and officially call me stupid

Well not right now …..But if and when I do say something or do something to that effect.
The other day my cousins Arnold and Kenneth were at mocha.
These guys do smoke so ordered a hookah.
I quite didn’t know what I was going to do there …cause I don’t smoke. Never tried one either.
So I sit with them ….and wonder ….heck …..what difference is one puff going to do to me. So when I was offered a puff ….i readily accepted it.

Took like the tiniest puff anyone could take on a hookah.

Humm …not bad

( until this point I was under the impression that the hookah had no tobacco ….i then came to know that I was wrong……but I guess the umpteen puffs after that let me forget all about the tobacco)

Which brings me to what I wanted to know …..how addictive are cigarettes?

3 comments:

Switchblade said...

You will be happy to know that Hookah isnt nearly as addictive as cigarettes, isnt nearly as destructive to your lungs and tastes a whole lot better!

BTW are you Arnold D'Souza's cousin by any chance...if you are then greeting fellow Goan brother!

rakshitdoshi said...

i dont want you to take a chance my friend... once in a while, a puff of hukka... not going to kill you but if you are planning to pick up the white stick, be sure youi want to die and/or have a will power made of titanium to get out of the adiction... the choice is yours Neo!

(you take the blue pill and you wake up in your bed, like nothing happened... you take the red pill and you stay in wonderland and i will show your how deep does the rabbit hoile go... love these lines man)

"A"ustin said...

( switchblade ) yeah i am arnolds cousin...but i dont think i am goan ( more like manglorean...or at least i believe)

( rakshit ) no man i aint picking the whole stick up. And about neo ...u reminded me of that project we had in padmas class ( new product development .....neo scanner was our product)