Friday, May 19, 2006

Snfdhhgfad


Well I know that title doesn’t make sense……….who cares!!!
I am bored
Well I did nothing today (well not even mediocre miscellaneous house chores…..thank god for that)
And I just thought I could put in a post …but I do realise that I am just rambling on ( listening to U2’s beautiful day …Ironical to say the least)
Today I got this feeling that I so am at the mercy of other people….
……waiting for them to get free
……waiting for them to give me a call
……waiting for someone somewhere to quit ( so that I can take their place)
……waiting.

2 comments:

Earth said...

i hope i could say that waiting has a sweet fruit...but not always.. trust me..just move ahead in life..there is a lot more out there. Waiting for you, only if you want to see it? so don't get stuck up in life like this,with one thought ,one job ,and one girl

"A"ustin said...

hey whoever said anything about getting stuck. dont fear.

i have moved!!!