Friday, May 26, 2006

Humm that’s odd!!!

The other day I was coming home at around 7.00 (an odd time to come home actually cause most of the time I don’t reach before 10.30) and I am walking towards the end of the first platform at Borivali station.

Now you must have heard the standard announcements on the platform which say something like “ platform number chaar par aane wali sayaadri express ek ghanta deri se aani ki sambhavana rakhti hai” ( or something like that …pardon the mac hindi )

In any case the above announcement means that the train would PROBABLY be late.

But funnily I heard this announcement
“ platform number chaar par aane wali sayaadri express aaj apne NIRDHARATH SAMAY PAR aane ki sambhavana rakthi hai” ….which means that today the train might actually come on time.

So I believe that many passengers must have died of the shock that the train is on time.

I also pity those unfortunate ones who must have assumed the IST (Indian stretchable time) and come in late ……only to find that the railway authorities prediction of the train possibly coming in on time, was right ……………..just too funny man

No comments: