Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Lets see what’s on TV

Ok so I am not an avid TV viewer. More out of compulsion than out of choice. Because most of the time my dad just keeps hogging the tv since he’s at home most of the time. And I am more than content to catch an occasional flick and some advertisements here and there.

But as I write this I have just abandoned a comedy program called “ jonny alla re “( well at least they believe it is comedy ).
Now I am not anti- jonny lever ……hell I like the guy …and he is a good stand up comic. But I juts cant get myself to find anything funny in the way this program is structured.
I sit in front of the TV …….and nothing.
He opens his mouth………and nothing.
I keep waiting to laugh ….but nothing.

So are u trying to tell me that a guy I thought was funny all my life suddenly goes bland ?
( as I type this I hear sonu nigams on the show ……lets go in the hall and see if its any better )


( OK I AM BACK ………………WASN’T WORTH IT )

No comments: