Saturday, December 09, 2006

( )

I think It’s a nice time to write ….
Coz I’m sitting here …and don’t know what to write on this blank sheet of paper (hmm I mean word doc actually)
It’s a Saturday…and I’m in office.
A rare occasion I must say.
I thought of fighting for a radio script which got disapproved yesterday. And I though that getting it recorded would have more of an effect.

I was wrong.

Any way….life still moves on.

On a much lighter note…I did get my first radio script recorded at a studio. Awaiting client approvals for the same. Lets see how that goes.

*Fingers crossed.

It’s a great learning experience I must say.
I think I’m learning to judge my own work. I’m no where there as yet. But I’ll get there some day.

So till there ….cheers to many more scripts getting bombed ….and cheers to all those that do survive to see the light of day.

No comments: