Wednesday, December 20, 2006

running out of titles

I intended to write YET ANOTHER post on some sidey random topic.

And then I continued to do so….

Been a slow day here at Bates (sounds like I’m forty seven years old man).
The only closest thing to fun that happened is …..well …going for a shoot on the roads of mumbai ..( I guess )

I don’t exactly have anything to do. So thought of writing….nothing seems to be materializing on paper though.

(ok I just got distracted by some people behind talking about some shaadi.com site)

ok back to the topic….(oops …there wasn’t one to begin with)

lets freeze here……the office paintings…yes …finally a topic …yippieeee!!!

There are these millions of painting on the wall here at bates. And I’m cool with all the “arty-farty” stuff man ……but there’s this eyesore of a painting that we (the creatives) got stuck with.
It looks like shit ( really …no kidding)

When it was kept below , to be pinned on the wall, I actually thought that it was a piece of wood that had been stripped by the carpenter to be disposed off as scrap later.

Oh …oh… oh …(hmm …just remembered something…..and no I didn’t mean to make sounds like SANTA MOURNING)

The bunting on the front of the office said “ merry chritmas”

(till someone pointed out that the spelling is wrong….and they unwillingly changed it ..heheh )

No comments: