Friday, December 01, 2006

C

A few ( I mean ‘many’ actually ) failed attempts have made me do this…
Write on my blog.
I don’t really want to write in this state of mind. But the irony of it all is that I end up writing whenever I’m in this kind of mood.

I think this time though…I’ll be blaming it on the medication. Well I wasn’t feeling all that good for a couple of days. Todays seems to be a better day for me. So am here in office. ……wondering!!!

What am I doing here?
Is this really how it was meant to be?
Why am I writing this?
What are the answers I’m seeking?
What’s the question again????

I’m in ‘NO’ mood right now ….

Cant call it good …cant call it bad.

My writing …( as I just realized) has always been in this phase…lately.
And soon the blog design too is going to get a bit more morose……a bit more dark.

Though I think it will look spunky ….(getting to a better mood now)
Lets see…when I get the time …I’ll tinker with it again.

For two days I was TRYING MY ASS OFF at a new blog design…..but all seems like waste to me now.
But tomorrow is a better day …

Lets see…

No comments: