Monday, January 22, 2007

Another day

This morning I was coming by the local train to office (late of course). I managed to catch a glimpse of a guy who was chanting some mantras. What was odd was the mode in which he was counting how many times he chanted the mantra.

He was doing it with an AXE CLICKER.

So there you go. The evitable. Advertising meets god.

I don’t really want to get into this whole conversation actually. Advertising advertising advertising. That’s all that’s been talked about whenever my friends and me manage to meet.

So lets talk about something else-My aching head and this cold that doesn’t seem to leave my side.
Its been a week now (maybe more actually), but this cold still seems to persist. I know that its winter and all ….but that doesn’t mean I’ve got to have an eternal cold.

Chal cold toh theek hai …but this sick feeling of your head feeling heavy is what is irritating. More so because I wasn’t able to go to Indore for my cousins wedding. I was so looking forward to going there.

I’ve not been to many places in my life. ( heck I can name a few places I’ve been just on the fingers of one of my hands). There’s also going to be a wedding here at b’bay, but I wanted to go there. Get to know what life would be like. At least if nothing else check out the Indore chicks (* grins in excitement …but realises it just fake…THERE ARE NO CHICKS IN INDORE )

So there you have it. I’m here for some more time. At work and in b’bay.


So long indore ( someday…..someday)

No comments: