Thursday, January 04, 2007

Somehow …

I’ve just realised that ive stopped rambling random stuff


So here goes (….again?)

The skin coming out of my cuticles irritates me. Ya I know its winter and its all dry and stuff. But that dosent explain why my face looks like its been plagued with dandruff (when its just dry skin)

Ne way ….don’t even begin to say “use a cold cream”…..coz I don’t like the sticky feeling.

Paunches
Guys and paunches. Girls and paunches. People with paunches.
It happens to everyone. So whet the difference.
Aha….there’s a BIG BLOODY difference.

Guys with paunches…..don’t care what they stuff their face with.
Girls with paunches….act like they need to have the perfect figure…and starve.

People and their jokes
I don’t get them …I don’t like them …THEN WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I PRETEND TO LAUGH?
Though I must admit I have (many times in the past) tried not to….but in vain.

Dirty keyboards
Are you trying to tell me that you don’t see the half eaten vadapao fall into the keyboard??……seriously.

Eat if you’ve got to …but please don’t feed the keyboard ….more so if its not yours!

Babel
Stop talking about the film everyone …I haven’t seen it yet…please stop…NOW!!!
(hmm …as I write ..there are two who talk about the film …that’s what’s irritating)

people having an opinion.
Everybody has one. One when you’re in deep shit. One when you’d like to be alone. One when you want to beat the shit out of someone.

And another one …put in for fun.

Rhymes
I sometimes …
get caught up with rhymes.
Somebody slap some sense into me.

A friend of mine
Told me in good time
But I haven’t listened to her as you see



Getting interrupted
Time and again I’ve tried to finish a post ……and finish this post I will.
But the question here is that I always……

(ok ..i didn’t end up finishing this post too ….i left it in the middle yesterday …..and now I’m just posting whatever I had written)

4 comments:

phantasmagoria said...

hey, about the girls and the paunch bit... there are vertain people who do like to bring that into notice a lot!!

(raises eyebrows)

~aashmitaa~ said...

Now that’s soooooooooooo correct!! And babble………. Has to be Arundhati talking!! Just recommended me to watch the flick too… and that kid has an opinion on just about everything – doesn’t she!!! Ha………………… keep writing!! Ur blogs are interesting Mr. Aust!!!

~aashmitaa~ said...

Now that’s soooooooooooo correct!! And babble………. Has to be Arundhati talking!! Just recommended me to watch the flick too… and that kid has an opinion on just about everything – doesn’t she!!! Ha………………… keep writing!! Ur blogs are interesting Mr. Aust!!!

~aashmitaa~ said...

Now that’s soooooooooooo correct!! And babble………. Has to be Arundhati talking!! Just recommended me to watch the flick too… and that kid has an opinion on just about everything – doesn’t she!!! Ha………………… keep writing!! Ur blogs are interesting Mr. Aust!!!