Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hey I’m back.

With nothing to say, as always. You must have already guessed that it was gonna be this way. And it will always be like this.

Random babbling.
Unwanted words.
Something foolish.
Something stupid.
Many things that don’t mean anything.

A mindless ramble. A waste of web space actually.
Why am I allowed to subject this space to what’s in my head (which of course is empty).
It shouldn’t be allowed. It’s degrading if you see.

Someone somewhere must have thought this would be a good idea. I think so too, but that doesn’t mean I am making any sense.

Not to you.
Not to me.

So I’ll just carry on this way.
There’s a lot I need to know. And I think I’ve said this before …

I seek, but I don’t know what I am expecting to find.

Life’s ironic.
You learn one thing one day. And then the other day it’s suddenly obsolete. Somehow you begin to question why you began to learn (what you did) in the first place.
You give you heart and soul to a few things in life, and then they somehow manage to walk all over you.
I’ve gone thru this before. And now it has happened to me again.

( ok I really don’t know what I’m saying here….coz I’m just getting mixed feelings ….and funnily I cant even point out what I’m thinking of)

I’m irritated.
With this cold I have.
With the weather.
With the lack of belonging.
With the pride of knowing how good I am …but not being able to prove it.
With people who are commissioned to make your life suck.
With cold baths.
With acting like I’m normal.
With work…or the lack of it.

‘Stop tripping” I tell myself “Its all just a phase. It’ll soon pass”.

But when and how…somebody tell me.

I was once called a “sensitive fucker”
And I think I am.
Its so easy for me to trust in some people. Though I’d like to question what going on. I trust people …then lose it…. regain it…only to lose it.

To cut a short story to half……….I’m just irritated!

No comments: