Thursday, October 05, 2006

Agrrrr

Agrrr

All I want to do right now is pull out the hair on my head …..by running it through the office shredder!!!

Its so irritating to be accused of slacking off. When all one tries to do is work …and work hard. I don’t mind getting fired for stuff I have done. But what makes my blood boil is that fact that I get the raw end of things.

I know that the people I work with want me to do good. But what I cannot seem to understand is their definition of good. Or their definition of GREAT. Or maybe even LOUSY !!!

“It’s all in your head ….and will remain just there”

*hmm
don’t exactly know what to say here …coz I just got disturbed by a call I had to attend.
But then again I don’t want to go back into that fuckall mood I was in*

I don’t need you give me an answer. Coz I know everyone is as screwed as me when it comes to matters like these.

Its been about 2-3 months since I’ve started work. But all I’ve got is ideas that has been shot down and made to die a VERY unnatural death. I really need to know why. And the whole problem starts here.

I REALLY have no clue what works and what dosent. And I believe that I do. But somehow I keep going back to the “creativity is subjective” argument.
And I don’t see myself finding a solution to this whimsical predicament soon.!!!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

awww....pauvre you....

welcome to the world of advertising....

hehehe

Anonymous said...

you're not pmsing by any chance, are you?

"A"ustin said...

hmm

@ruth
thanks for the "awwwww"

@guess who?
yeah ...maybe ...if the full form of that is >>>Partying Most Sundays

@jonathan
it was just one of those days ...when i wanted to vent it out
and since i detest venting it out on someone else ...and get that person pissed on me ....i did it on the blog man

i know its part of "agency life"....buit i still have to come to tearms with it ....considering that i used to think that i can really come out with "really" neat ideas

thats where the " i dont know whats good" is comming from

ne way
thats was then ....i guess post that episode i have learnt a lot



so thats me till i encounter something similar

(PS: i just realised that a lot of people commenting here are copywriters....and going by the fact that i hate to correct the mistakes in my blog ...i should hang my head in shame ......if there any typos......................................................




oh what the fuck ...its my fucking blog ...i can make as many mistakes as i want to ......phbbbbbbbtttttt