Monday, October 16, 2006

I love using brackets ...............( ohhh really!!!)

I’ve got to go for dinner…

But I wanted to post something new.
Somehow I have realized that people WANT me to write something on my blog.


(ok who EXACTLY am I kidding here….i’m just making that up ….but for whom?? ..i don’t know )

Any which way
As I was saying ….ya ….what was I saying again

(got distracted by some song I was playing on my comp …..which suddenly turned hindi in the middle of it ……these limewire downloads can sometimes play havoc with your lives )

Ok..ok….stop getting distracted ….concentrate…..CONCENTRATE

(damn …I just broke a glass that was lying in the hall…..hope dad wasn’t having a drink in it.

………………………..it’s not good to waste rum you know )

Since I don’t think I shall be remotely able to concentrate on writing something that makes sense as a whole ……..

(really ….who exactly am I kidding here ….i never write anything that makes sense……that’s the very essence of my blog…….and I think Mr rakshit doshi can testify to that )



AMEN


My computer has randomly hit a “70’s” spot
And its playing

What is love? By haddaway

Wonder what the guy must have gone thru……and if the song was really written by someone who was GAY ….coz it REALLY SOUNDS GAY………..ok I think I should change the song on my comp.

Lets see……hitting next


OOOOOHHHHHHMMMMAAAANNNN

Something’s wrong with my comp ..its playing

How do I live – Leann Rhymes


yawwwwwnnnn

could I be more sleepy?
Well …you’ll never know

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

2 comments:

phantasmagoria said...

excuse me..but i love that song...How do I- leann Rimes.(yes, i confess i've cried listening to that song..watch the movie- conair or better still.try listening to it thinking of someone you really love...
about the blog... we're used to your regular crap...
we've even started enjoying it now.

"A"ustin said...

@phantasmagoria

i think i've inspired YOUR blog....do i deserve a pat on my back?