Thursday, October 26, 2006

I’ve been reduced to this

We’ve just shifted office ( ahem …I mean bates India has shifted office )
The new place is …well ….the old enterprise nexus office.

Mohammed looked real happy in the mornig when he came in 9 rather early …to no ones surprise)

I’ve got a new desk …..and the same old “chuna” comp.
No complains actually.
Just that there’s a huge pole. …preventing me from sitting comfortably.
(and I just read that last line again ….and had a very stupid corny smile…..)

just getting used to sitting here ….feeling a bit cold.
But I guess that’ll happen.
I seek recourse in knowing that I’m around people who I can gel with.

I’m dying to get my paws on a pair of speakers ( or at least a pair of headphones …so I can BEAR my own music)

The smell of fresh paint
The feeling of a new place
It feels like moving into anew home …in a way.

Not that I’m very close to people in the office ….but I guess the bonding I have with a few people …..is special to me.

I somehow feel I’m trying to emulate a certain style of writing ……breaking my paragraphs into a line or two.
But I somehow do realize that that’s the way I write.

I once got accused by a friend …that I always present both the sides of the argument …so there’s no space for the reader
But if you ask me …I really don’t care
(did I do it again?…..I don’t know ….maybe …….hey I did do it ..hahahahah )

it’s a bit funny when people can figure you out ….or when you figure out people.
Its gets scary at times.
I somehow remembered of Josy Paul…the NCD of DAVID
Our whole class at XIC ( well …most of them at least ) felt that he could read your thoughts …with his staring eyes.

(ok I went out for lunch …..so I have lost my trail of thought …so lets wee what comes out next…the next time I sit to write …that is )

1 comment:

phantasmagoria said...

i LOVE the smell of fresh paint.
that's all i wnated to say.
smiles.