Thursday, October 19, 2006

I hate writing titles

I’ve noticed ….(well actually it was pointed out to me )
that some people write for themselves.
Not because they want others to comment on it.
Not because they really want to know what people think about what they write.
Not because it really makes a difference to their lives.
Not because they want others to judge them by what they write ( let alone understand what they say )

And there are others
Who write purely for the pleasure of someone else reading it.

I would like to believe that I fall into category NUMERO UNO.

I say this….coz I always end up writing what I think.
And exactly what I think.

I don’t really care about what comes up
(like I was going to actually break off this stupid discussion ….and talk about the scrumptious chocolate that I just ate …ahhhh )

but coming back to the main point

,,,
….
Oh fuck the main point …..i just want to say what I want to
( and if anybody’s actually reading ……ha-ha….tricked you )

5 comments:

phantasmagoria said...

and that number one point that you write for.. is the ONE thing that i REALLY like about your blog.
it's nice to see taht some people write waht they really want to ..
without trying to make an impression and without bothering about the audience.

Diana Kotwal said...

Two things.
You write for a living, eh? Interesting. So when your ad comes out in the paper, do you run all over town screaming hysterically at anyone who dares read your copy?

Secondly, why start a public blog in the first place?

Face it, all writers want their work to be read. Don't tell me if someone read your blog and appreciated it, it'll mean nothing to you?

"A"ustin said...

hmm

@phantasmagoria :

thanks....geee...dont know what to say

@diana

this blog is NOT work ...at least to me
and besides i've still to get out something that's worth calling my own ...THANK YOU VERY MUCH

and just so you know
( and i am saying again )

i write for myself
so that i can have an outlet to what i feel.

KAPISH?

Diana Kotwal said...

But this blog is being read by others, isn't it? So then it's not 'just for yourself', is it? Remember, you chose to make it public.

Jonathan said...

Dude.. i agree with D.
You can keep arguing with her that the BLOG is for yourself.
But at the end of the day - you still have a site meter at the bottom of the page.