Sunday, July 02, 2006

Came online and saw no one...Looked around and saw no one.

(This is me writing whatever comes to my head ….and not revisiting to edit anything)

Feeling a bit low today
I was supposed to get a song sung by a friend. But it was just too rainy for any of the parties concerned to make their way out of their cozy homes. Guess if it’s a bit better tomorrow we may get it done. I really want this one to be done.

Felling a bit sick today
Maybe it’s due to the lack of sleep. Went to piyush’s place yesterday and watched the match.
Well we were having animated conversations that lifted the dull moments of the match.

Yeah I know!!!. Lets put some pictures here in this post.
So here are some picturess of yesterday
(well technically today ….coz we took them in the morning.

this is me and piyush ( ponds for short ).....i took it cause i got accused for clicking only pics of myself....heheh.



dont ask ....i dont know what the "F tripple stars" am i doing



a picture well taken by Ponds




ponds trying to feel our butts





and of course....smack the bar girl
( devang was looking like one of them ...contorting his body ---we still dont know why !!! )



i guess i done need to say anything but ......sorry saket boy ...lol

No comments: