Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I shall write today

My computer and my landline have a funny alliance.
The landline is dead since the last rains, but the net (as I discovered) works.
And people don’t seem to believe me.

“How can your landline be dead and the net work?……are you on grass or something?”
Rhetorical as these trivial questions seem I have to assure “The People’s” that nothings wrong.

Boredom has got the better of me, and of course my friend RAKSHIT.
So we ended up meeting at his place and got a song done, with the help of shaban on vocals

Presenting
Nishaniyaan
Sung by: Shaban
Lyrics by : rakshit
Composed by :Austin-rakshit-shaban
( well actually the deal is that I composed the chord structure and sent a scratch to rakshit. He in turn got the lyrics done, and sent me back a scratch.
So we both made our own versions of the song. On showing both of them to shaban, he mixed both of them very nicely …..to come out with this )

You can download it from the link below
http://www.4shared.com/file/2415112/db8f8fc0/nishaniyaan_.html


I’ve also done an English version of the song, but it’s in my voice.
And I find it sounding too funny….maybe that’s why I didn’t post the link here.
So till I get it done from a friend, you’ll have to bear hearing nishaniyaan.

No comments: