Sunday, July 16, 2006

You lucky bastards

If you are reading this, consider yourself lucky, because I can’t!
My computer refuses to open any (dot)blogspot blogs.
And there are just a few which I do visit regularly …one of which is family.

A couple of days ago I realized that I wanted to write a lot (well I don’t really remember about what ….so lets leave it at that ). But my blog didn’t seem to open…and I tried frantically.
I tried googl’ing the solution…but couldn’t get one.
I sent a mail to Arnold ….and he gave me a (dot)blogspot I return ( little did he realize that it wasn’t going to open )

But I did figure out that I could put in a new post…..even if I can’t view MY OWN BLOG

So here I am writing shit that I cannot access

I am new to blogging

So if this looks like a place where I mumble randomly – you guessed it right!
So is there anybody else there who is going thru the same misery?

( I just realized that if you too are having the same problem …..Well….there’s no way you are reading this ….but if you are, then you can let me know at austin_d_2000@yahoo.com )


now shoo....all u lucky bastards

No comments: