Monday, July 31, 2006

Just in a raped state of mind

I don’t know what I am going to write
Ive just come here coz I really don’t know what to do next
I tried concentrating on what I am supposed to do at work …but I kept drawing blanks

And frankly that’s a bit irritating

In the traditional sense it would be called a writers block…but heck I wasn’t even writing.

Its seems to be bright and sunny outside. That’s not necessarily a good thing, cause my comp is right in front of the window and the contrast isn’t making me think any faster.
And I say again …I don’t know what I am going to write.

Its been a week now. I have finally got a computer for myself. Not a great joy though cause the yahoo messenger doesn’t seem to work . screw it!!!
I am still learning the agency way of doing things
And learning a lot.

I think I shall go into the random mode again

People keep staling my pen ….but somehow I seem to find it always.
I came to know more people in the office ….although there still are some who don’t want to be know ….its ok ……I don’t understand it …but its ok.

I came to know some shaking facts about people …which I shall not discuss. I know very less …and I may have misconstrued the information I overheard.

So lets leave all that aside.

I somehow believe that I should get back to work

( and while I say that ….someone behind me ….who seems to be equally frustrated just said “what the fuck am I doing yaar?”)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Austin... you will HAVE TO TELL ME the interesting facts that you came to know about people! thats the only bit in the entire piece that got my attention!
please...
ps(pls ..pls..and one more time..pls.)
cheers.