Tuesday, July 18, 2006

So I got a job ……that doesn’t mean I did some work

I just got placed in an ad agency called bates
And today was my first day.
I thought that I would be immersed in ….well ..at least something to do
But I was bored to death man. The only thing I did …..That remotely kept me busy was read the advertising books.
Not just for people who don’t get it, these award book are not something that they made me do or that you need to know anything about, but its just the fascination for advertising and ads that got me to spend my day drooling over the books .

My immediate boss came in at ( …err….i don’t even remember that ….man I think I was engrossed in those books ).
Any ways ….as I was saying ….he came in and looked at me. I gave him that “I am so pakaooed” look
To which he said “ I want you to get bored for the first 2 days “

So basically that means I’ll be having nothing at all to do all of tomorrow

Day one was cool though
I got the feeling that everyone was busy …but did get the time to make that odd joke …and play a game on their comp…..and of course check their mail

NOTE:
somehow you can make out who are the people in Client Servicing.
I don’t know why …but they have this whole “oh I am so fucked up “look

And the Creatives have this “I am the one responsible for that ” ( pointing towards the Client Servicing person )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this, i can tatally relate to! though i would like to take out several print outs and post them all over the office. i'm sure you'll have enough work post that! hehehhe (evil laughter)!!!

(a collogue from Bates!)

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.blood-pressure-monitor-wrist.info Panda antivirus platinium 80500 crack